On today’s episode, we are joined by Karen Walker, Chief Marketing Officer at Cisco.
Specific topics to be covered in this episode:
- How Karen has transformed Cisco’s marketing function since becoming CMO in 2015
- The importance of authenticity and purpose in B2B, including the differences (or lack thereof) between how buying decisions are made in B2B and B2C environments
- Cisco’s Bridge to Possible initiative
- How individuals sharing their own stories is a more powerful message than something delivered directly from a brand — with supporting metrics
- How Cisco encourages and amplifies individual experiences within their content
- What’s next for the Cisco team
- Karen’s tips on how to become a more authentic marketer, no matter the buyer
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
[Reach out to Adam Conner on LinkedIn.] (https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamjconner/) You can also reach him via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Vivoom here. Vivoom is a consumer activation platform empowering brands to turn their prospects and customers into a network of authentic influencers.
Music: “Streetview” by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)