On today’s episode, Feeding America CMO Catherine Davis joins the podcast to chat about the great work Feeding America does all year-round, beyond the holiday season, as well as how being human as a facet of marketing applies especially when the end goal is a cause rather than consumption.
Specific topics to be covered in this episode:
- What Cathy was able to translate her vast experience from the for-profit world to non-profit
- The importance of a brand being perceived as “human”
- How does marketing to and the direct inclusion of an audience change when the end goal is a cause as opposed to consumption
- How Feeding America directly injects and amplifies the voice of its donors and beneficiaries within its storytelling
- What Feeding America is doing this holiday season to provide for the hungry, and how you can help
- How marketers can start down the path of becoming more human in their messaging, whether the end goal be a cause or otherwise
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Learn more about Vivoom here. Vivoom is a consumer activation platform empowering brands to turn their prospects and customers into a network of authentic influencers.
Music: “Streetview” by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)