On today’s episode, Mastercard’s Raja Rajamannar joins Vivoom for a live podcast from Mastercard HQ in Purchase, NY.
Specific topics to be covered in this episode:
- Mastercard’s broad evolution from “storytelling” to “storymaking”
- Mastercard’s work to become universally authentic through a robust sonic brand architecture
- Putting innovation, human-connection and technology at the forefront of all marketing efforts
- Mastercard’s efforts to be purpose-driven
- How Mastercard leverages and amplifies the individual experiences they power
- Raja’s focuses going forward as president of the World Federation of Advertisers
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Learn more about Vivoom here. Vivoom is a consumer activation platform empowering brands to turn their prospects and customers into a network of authentic influencers.
Music: Copyright Mastercard 2019