On today’s episode, Vivoom CEO Katherine Hays joins us once again on the show, as together she and I discuss building inherently shareable products and experiences in today’s world of fast-paced, consumer-centric, and consumer-driven marketing.
Specific topics to be covered in this episode:
- Why shareability is so important through the rise of the “experience” economy
- How it has evolved in the 21st century
- Some key factors driving it
- Brands we believe are doing it well today
- How marketers can start to focus on becoming more shareable — and the implications it has upon their businesses.
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Learn more about Vivoom here. Vivoom is a consumer activation platform empowering brands to turn their prospects and customers into a network of authentic influencers.
Music: “Streetview” by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)