On today’s episode, I sit down with Lindsey Roy, the Chief Marketing Officer of Hallmark, to explore the power of words and how to amplify them through the authentic voice of the individual.
Specific topics to be covered in this episode:
- Level-setting with a life-changing event for Lindsey which gives her unique life perspective — and how to get it for free
- What pushed Lindsey to become the youngest-ever VP at Hallmark
- As part of the organization arguably the strongest at capturing and amplifying stories in the world — what are some guiding principles Lindsey has carried in her career to help Hallmark get even better at it every day
- How Lindsey leverages Hallmark’s audience of consumers, who choose everyday to tell their stories through Hallmark, to grow the authentic influence they have
- Tips to become more authentic
- Lindsey’s favorite card
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Learn more about Vivoom here. Vivoom is a consumer activation platform empowering brands to turn their prospects and customers into a network of authentic influencers.
Music: “Streetview” by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)